Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Welcome to Chris's Business-Technology Blog

Hello. Welcome to my blog. I hope that my readers will find what I write to be informative, thought-provoking, and useful in your decision-making process concerning leveraging technology to improve business decision-making. This blog will contain commentary and analysis on innovative uses and applications of technology for improving companies' reach and relevance with consumers, news about the Business Intelligence (applications and platforms) space, thoughts regarding evaluating technology options, and solution reviews.

I am a marketing and business development consultant with over 10 years experience in technology, including the business intelligence space. I have spent, most recently, over 3 years with NCR and Teradata as a consultant and marketing practitioner evaluating the use of Retail and Business Intelligence applications within organizations to create positive business impact and ROI. My specific expertise includes data warehouse platforms and solutions, CRM, Retail Automation, and eBusiness. Prior to that, I led the direct marketing strategy for a medical systems start-up in Austin, TX specializing in Software As A Service delivery.

Additionally, I have an MBA from the Kelley School of Business, specializing in Consumer Marketing and have consulted with consumer products companies concerning marketing and measuring marketing effectiveness.

No comments: